Loading

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Memorable quotes from True Blood season 1 - Part 1



TRUE BLOOD SEASON 1 QUOTE SPOKEN BY EPISODE
"You're wearing gold pants!" Jason to Lafayette Ep. 103: Mine
"Someone needs to get down on my Johnson." Liam to anyone (Janella did the deed) Ep. 103: Mine
"Bill, you were just licking blood out of my head. I don't think it gets much more personal than that." Sookie Ep. 102: The First Taste
"I'm not so sure you even have another side; you no account backwoods trash!" Sookie Ep. 101: Strange Love
"Don't say UH-OH! Vampires do NOT say UH-OH!" Sookie Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"Take your clip out? May I? I can smell the sunlight on your skin." Bill Ep. 102: The First Taste
"Oh, but you have many other very juicy arteries. There's one in the groin that's a particular favorite of mine." Bill Ep. 101: Strange Love
"Sookie, this is very strange." Bill Ep. 102: The First Taste
"You're dumber than a box o' hair, and now you can't even get it up?" Dawn Ep. 103: Mine
"Giving Jason Stackhouse vampire blood is like giving Ho-Hos to a diabetic. You know he can't control himself." Tara Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"'Scuse me. Who ordered the hamburger... with AIDS? In this restaurant, a hamburger deluxe comes with french fries, lettuce, tomato, mayo, and AIDS! Do anyone got a problem wit dat? Aw baby, it's too late for that. Faggots been breeding your cows, raisin' your chickens, even brewin' your beer long before I walked my sexy ass up in this mother f***er. Everything on your God damn table got aids. Well all you gots to do is say hold the aids here. Eat it! Bitch, you come into my house ,you gonna eat the food THE WAY I F***IN' MAKE IT! Do you understand me? Tip your waitress." Lafayette Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"Tell me, Sheriff, were any of these unfortunate women found exsanguinated? Were they completely drained of their blood? Because, a fresh corpse, full of blood, would be irresistible to any vampire. (licks his lips!) I dare say, not even I..." Bill to
Bud & Andy
Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
I've got gout... of the dick!" Jason to Lafayette Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"FANGtasia?" Sookie to Bill Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"This isn't the time or the place for you to be marking your territory." Bill to Sam Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"Vampires are always in some kind of trouble. I prefer to be in it with you." Bill to Sookie Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"You's a stupid bitch, Jason Stackhouse." Lafayette Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"If she talked any more shit, she'd look like a turd." Lafayette Ep. 106: Cold Ground
'Suppose she gets pregnant. How can she nurse a baby with fangs?" Arlene Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"Come on. I'll show my weiner on your website." Jason to Lafayette Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"Go on and do it! I want you to bite me." Sookie to Bill Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"Sookie is mine!" Bill to Liam, Malcolm & Diane Ep. 103: Mine
Sookie: "So, how do I look?"Bill:>"You look like vampire bait.Sookie: "So, you're saying I look nice?" Sookie & Bill Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"Bill, this is not a date. Ok. I'm for real. It is NOT a date." Sookie to Bill Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"May I call on you sometime?" Bill to Sookie Ep. 101: Strange Love
"It's huge and purple. It the size of an eggplant." ER doctor to Jason Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
Mainstreaming's for pussies." Liam Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
Tara: "Nothing says 'I'm sorry' like a tuna cheese casserole."Lafayette: "Another one?" Tara & Lafayette Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"Don't you need a ouija board and some chicken bones?" Tara Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"I just paid four hundred dollars to watch you drown a possum." Tara Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"Maybe I'm just... unboyfriendable." Tara Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"You're just as f***ed up as your bus!" Tara to Jeanette Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"You think about whatever you think about. You're safe as long as you're with me." Bill to Sookie Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
Bill:>"Yes, you're Sookie's employer."
Sam: "Not when we're off the clock."
Bill:>"No, technically, you still are."
Bill & Sam Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"I can bring you back to life." Bill Ep. 101: Strange Love
"I always look forward to Monday nights. First I watch Heroes, then I have you." Eddie to Lafayette Ep. 108: The Fourth Man In The Fire
"Look. It's a possum prick." Terry Bellefleur Ep. 108: The Fourth Man In The Fire
Maxine's thoughts as overheard by Sookie:
"I heard they almost cut off her head. I don't see any blood. Should have got here sooner. Maybe I should have brought my red velvet cake instead."
Maxine Fortenberry
(in regards to Adele's death)
Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"What the f*** is it with white people and jello? Sookie don't need no bad ju ju cookin'. Smell this. You can smell the fear and nastiness coming up off that kern-bread." Lafayette to Tara Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"You think that it's not magic that keeps you alive? Just 'cause you understand the mechanics of how something works, doesn't make it any less of a miracle, which is just another word for magic. We're all kept alive by magic, Sookie. My magic's just a little different from yours, that's all." Bill to Sookie Ep. 103: Mine



Source: True Blood Wiki
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Google Bookmark Yahoo squidoo live mister-wong blogmarks spurl

No comments: