Loading

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Memorable quotes from True Blood season 1 - Part 2



TRUE BLOOD SEASON 1 QUOTE SPOKEN BY EPISODE
"You cannot check me out like a library book!" Sookie Ep. 108: The Fourth Man In The Fire
"Lift the ribeye. Let me see what we're dealing with." Tara Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"I am the worst brother in the world." Jason Ep. 108: The Fourth Man In The Fire
Sookie: "Why should I continue seeing you?"Bill: "Because you will never find a human man you can be yourself with." Sookie & Bill Ep. 103: Mine
"And the beauty and the tragedy of it is... that you don't know just how different you are." Bill to Sookie Ep. 108: The Fourth Man In The Fire
"I just want to lick your mind!" Jason to Amy Ep. 108: The Fourth Man In The Fire
"No darlin' we're white. He's dead." Arlene to Coby Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"I shoulda known somethin' wasn't right. The second you walked into my life carrying that big bag of crazy. 'Cause any woman with a purse that big is bound ta have somethin' I don't wanna know about." Jason to Amy Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
"Humans... honestly Bill, I don't know what you see in them." Eric to Bill Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
"Oh, I'm not here for money. I'm here for Sookie." Bill to Bartlett Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"Discrimination against vampires is punishable by law in the great state of Louisiana. Personally, I don't give a f***. But I AM THIRSTY." Malcolm Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
Bill: "Tell me, do you enjoy livin' halfway up his backside the way you do?"Pam: "Yes, it's nice. You should try it sometime." Bill & Pam Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
"Y'all excuse us. I need Sookie upstairs. Just give us a little girl time. Come on Lafayette." Tara Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"$799.95 and a couple or rums on the house." Jeanette to Tara Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
Pam: "If I was a human, I would get chills right about now." Eric: "Not me." Pam & Eric Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
Pam: "There's vampire in your cleavage."Sookie: "Oh, eww! "
Pam: "Here let me get that for you."
Pam & Sookie Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
"Oh, this aint rude. This is upitty. THAT'S FOR PATTIN' MY ASS TO MUCH! IMA GET MY BABY DADDY, WHO JUST GOT OUTTA PRISON, TO COME KICK YOUR TEEF IN!" Tara Ep. 101: Strange Love
"I know every man, whether straight, gay, or George mother-f***in’ Bush, is terrified of the p***y." Lafayette to Sookie & Arlene Ep. 101: Strange Love
"You don't need any help to look like a fool." Adele to Jason Ep. 102: The First Taste
Sookie: "Oh, they’re just staring at me because my brother’s in some kind of trouble with the police. But Bill, did you know Maudette Pickens?"Bill: "I did not. They are staring at us, because I am a vampire, and you are mortal." Sookie & Bill Ep. 101: Strange Love
Lafayette: "Hey, hooker. How you doin’? What you doin’ here?"Tara: "I work here."Lafayette: "Oh, no, the hell you don’t."Tara: "Oh, yes, the hell I do too, you ugly bitch. You need to make peace with that." Lafayette & Tara Ep. 102: The First Taste
"Your hair is like a sunset after a bomb went off! Pretty." Terry to Arlene Ep. 112: You'll Be The Death Of Me
"If we reach out to one another, we can coexist and even thrive together." Bill to the Descendents of the Glorious Dead Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"No! No! No! There are rules!" Bill to Jessica Ep. 111: To Love Is To Bury
"Hug yer neck!" Arlene to Terry Ep. 112: You'll Be The Death of Me
"I want to kill people. I’m so hungry, and all you do is talk, and I’m starving. You’re so mean! You're supposed to take care of me. That’s what you said. And, oh, you SUCK! hahahahahahahaha That’s funny because you Do suck." Jessica to Bill Ep. 111: To Love Is To Bury
"You're the worst maker EVER!" Jessica to Bill Ep. 111: To Love Is To Bury
''Puto, pendejo, de mierda. It's in Spanish, and it sounds funny as hell." Tara to Lafayette Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"There are favors, and then there are FAVORS." Eric to Bill Ep. 112: You'll Be The Death Of Me
"Man up my friend. She's only one night old." Eric to Bill Ep. 111: To Love Is To Bury
"Don't blame the Ferrari just because yo' ass can't drive." Lafayette to Jason Ep. 103: Mine
"I know every man, whether straight, gay, or George mutha" f**king Bush, is terrified of the p***y. "
Lafayette to Dawn, Arlene, and Sookie Ep. 102: The First Taste
If you're gona accuse me of lying, be a man and say it out loud for pete's sake. Either way im gona hear you, whether you look me in the eye or not. Lets face it, theres not a whole lotta ideas in there. Like mice in a cage. I know youre grasping at straws, but dont drag my borther down with you." Sookie to Andy Bellfleur in Merlottes Bar after talking to Tara Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"He kissed you?" "That's none of your business." "WHat else did you do?" "That's really none of your business" Sam and Sookie on their "date" after the DGD Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"Bitch, you come in my house, you eat my food the way i f***ing make it! You understand me? Tip your waitress." Lafayette Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"My life sucks so much ass" Jason Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"First, i get hauled in by the cops. Then, i gotta let a dud drain my Johnson. Thats a f*** of a day" Jason Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"Are you asking me out?" "Yeah...thats pretty much how i do it. Sometimes they even say yes." Sookie and Sam Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"Sookie, you've got no future with a vampire." "They cant die, ive got nothing but a future with one." Sookie and Sam Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out
"That boy is sex on a stick!" Lafayette Ep. 102: The First Taste
"Oh lover, you gonna make me clutch my pearls." Lafayette to Jason Ep. 103: Mine
"You never called me back. Now if I remembered what feelings were, mine might be hurt." Malcom to Bill Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
Doctor: "We need to aspirate. I need to drain the blood out of your penis."Tara: "Okay, I'll leave you to it!"Jason: *grabbing Tara's arm* "Where're you goin'?"Tara: "Look, I would admit to sometimes having a sick curiosity about medical shit, but I ain't that fucking curious?" ER doctor, Jason & Tara Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"What the f*** is it with white people and Jello?" Lafayette to Tara Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"Oh my f***ing God, girl! This is about to get ugly." Lafayette to Tara at Gran's funeral Ep. 106: Cold Ground
Pam: "Does your mama know you're here?"Jason: "My mama's dead."Pam: "So am I." Jason trying to get into Fantasia Ep. 107: Burning House Of Love
"Do it. I want you to." Sookie To Bill Ep. 106: Cold Ground
"F*** me? I'll f*** you, boy. I'll f*** ya and then I'll eat ya." redneck vampire to guy at the Grabbit Quick Ep. 101: Strange Love
Eric: "Are you quite attached to your friend?"Bill: "She is mine."Eric: "What a pity. For me."
Eric and Bill

Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"I've got gout... of the dick!" Jason to Lafayette Ep. 104: Escape From Dragon House
"You just shut your nasty mouth mister. You might be a vampire, but when you talk to me, you will talk to me like the lady that I am." Sookie to Bill Ep. 101: Strange Love
"Well, if you're their poster boy, the mainstreaming movement is in deep trouble. Tru-Blood: It'll keep you alive, but it will bore you to DEATH." Eric to Bill Ep. 109: Plasir D'Amour
Bill: "I find myself doubting whether you were ever truly human."Pam: "Thank you." Bill & Pam Ep. 111: To Love Is To Bury
Sookie: "Are you sure? She WAS a woman."Jason: "Well, at least she was human." Sookie & Jason Ep. 102: The First Taste
"I am vampire." Bill to Sookie Ep. 107: Burning House of Love
"That ain't mine, I swear." Andy Bellefleur to Sookie and Tara upon finding a body in his backseat. Ep. 112: You'll Be The Death of Me
"Vampire bar wasn't all it was made out to be. I hear there are a lot of freaks and people from Arkansas." Arlene to Sookie when talking about Fangtasia Ep. 105: Sparks Fly Out




Source: True Blood Wiki
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Google Bookmark Yahoo squidoo live mister-wong blogmarks spurl

No comments: