Loading

Thursday, November 11, 2010

No Twilight for Ryan Kwanten


HBO's "True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten stays 'true' to his vampire clan.

While there was an audience pulling for him to get a role in "Twilight's Breaking Dawn," he admits he didn't have any desire to be part of such a monstrous franchise.

"Not really. I see why people love it and I see why it has a huge audience. I just don't like that material, it's just not my cup of tea," he told NextMovie.com.

But like it or not, hunky vampires are a hot commodity in Hollywood these days. "The Twilight Saga" just sunk its teeth into the People Choice Awardswith eight nominations.

Could this be a battle of the vampire hunks?

No, and if he wanted to compete, he would have posed nude on the cover of Rolling Stone like some of his "True Blood" co-stars did.

'Ah no, there's no reason to. I do it somewhat willingly for 'True Blood' -- it always come from a story point that is never truly arbitrary. I can't for the life of me see why I would [pose nude], unless it was an unbelievable pitch," he explained. "I don't see why there would be a need for me to be nude on the cover of a magazine."

Read more: Celebrity Circuit
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Google Bookmark Yahoo squidoo live mister-wong blogmarks spurl

No comments: